/ Alessandri data protection policy in recruitment and selection processes
Both the privacy of personal data and its confidentiality are material aspects for ALESSANDRI ABOGADOS. This data protection policy regulates the processing of personal data of applicants to a recruitment and selection process carried out by ALESSANDRI ABOGADOS, for any position in the company.
Responsible for processing
Company Name : Alessandri y Compañía Limitada (hereinafter, Alessandri Abogados)
Taxpayer ID No. : 79.784.430-6
Address : El Regidor 66, 10th floor, Las Condes, Santiago.
Telephone : +562 27876000
Contact Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
In the process of recruitment and selection of personnel, ALESSANDRI ABOGADOS will collect personal data of the applicants, related to identification data, such as: name, surname, identity card number, address, telephone, e-mail, academic background and professional experience; where it is an applicant with physical disability, health data; and psychological data as a result of psychological examination and tests of skills to which the applicant is submitted.
ALESSANDRI ABOGADOS neither controls nor reviews the legality of the information provided by the applicants, therefore, it is not responsible for any infraction derived from the illegality, inaccuracy, illegitimacy, alteration, misuse, fraud or sanction derived from the information provided. For this reason, all applicants who provide their personal data declare and guarantee that they are exact, truthful and their own, that they have not supplanted the identity of others and/or that they are not the data of third parties.
Purpose of data processing
ALESSANDRI ABOGADOS processes the personal data of those who apply for a job in the company for the following purposes:
- Selection of personnel for current recruitment processes.
- ALESSANDRI ABOGADOS will keep a file with information on the applicants to provide services in the company and whose required profile fits the characteristics of the company, and for future recruitment processes.
- ALESSANDRI ABOGADOS will inform the applicants of the recruitment processes that it carries out, according to the applicant’s profile.
Data retention period
The personal data of applicants to recruitment processes that have not been hired will be kept for one year.
ALESSANDRI ABOGADOS may temporarily transfer the personal data of the applicants, for the purpose of conducting psychological interviews and/or competency tests, when these selection processes are carried out by a third party, on behalf of ALESSANDRI ABOGADOS and when necessary for the fulfillment of the aforementioned purposes.
Rights of data subjects
Everyone has the right to obtain information as to what data concerning him or her are being processed. ALESSANDRI ABOGADOS undertakes to collect the data necessary to carry out the selection of personnel, being adequate, relevant and not excessive, limited to those necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
- In this sense, any applicant may exercise the following rights before ALESSANDRI ABOGADOS:
- Interested parties have the right to access their personal data.
- In order to keep the data updated, we ask applicants to inform us of any change or modification that affects them by contacting email@example.com.
- Cancel the data processing, when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Oppose the processing of their data, when the processing affects their rights and fundamental freedoms and other cases determined by law.
- The portability of the data collected in the selection process, and according to it, to be delivered in a structured format, in a generic format and of common use, and to communicate them or transfer them to another data controller.
To exercise these rights, the data subject must contact ALESSANDRI ABOGADOS at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data processing security
ALESSANDRI ABOGADOS undertakes to maintain adequate security levels for the protection of personal data, in accordance with current legislation, and to establish possible and reasonable technical and administrative means to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of the applicant’s data. Notwithstanding the foregoing, it is known that security measures are not impregnable, therefore, ALESSANDRI ABOGADOS undertakes to comply with the duty of secrecy and confidentiality with respect to the personal data of the applicants, in accordance with applicable legislation, as well as to guarantee, as far as possible and reasonable, a safe treatment in the transfers that, where appropriate, may occur.