Cristián has extensive experience in the design, evaluation, implementation and management of projects in companies in the financial sector and professional services.
He is responsible for the strategic, commercial, financial and administrative management of Alessandri. He is in charge of defining the competitive strategy and business processes, as well as the creation of management control models that allow comprehensive customer service in an agile way and with high quality and efficiency standards. As managing partner, he is responsible for the development, formulation and implementation of the strategic plan for talent management at Alessandri, one of the main assets of the firm’s business strategy.
He leads the following areas: marketing and communications, operations and management control, finance, people and administration.
Cristián has participated in the following courses and seminars on organizational changes, management and leadership models of professional services companies:
- LMSP Legal Management Summer Program. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Valparaíso – Foundation for Research on Law and Business FIDE (Madrid), 2020.
- Latin American Law Firm Management Program, Miami IE Law School, 2017
- Corporate Governance Program, Universidad de los Andes, ESE Business School, 2015.
- Legal Services at IAE Business School, Austral University of Buenos Aires, 2012.
- Executive Development Program, Universidad Adolfo Ibáñez, 2004.